Friday Favorites: Crafty Wishlist
For this week’s Friday Favorites, I present my crafty wishlist! Things I want to help with my own crafts, or things other crafters made that I lust after. OK, mostly the latter. 🙂
1. Bernette 46 sewing machine by Bernina.
How cute is this machine?!?
2. Speedball Screen Printing Fabric
I discovered they sell the fabric used on their screens in rolls! Will work way better than the stuff I eyeballed at JoAnn’s.
3. Aubergine Purple Pottery Mug by Blue Room Pottery on Etsy.
The most perfect color of purple bringing me tasty warm beverages? Yes, please.
4. Handmade Carved Wooden Journal by Three Trees Bindery on Etsy.
Such a beautiful journal. How could you not be inspired to write in it?
5. Poise Shimmer Lip Tint by Earthtastic! on Etsy
Pretty, yummy, and homemade. What’s not to love?
6. Small Fallen Copper Maple Leaf Necklace by Enchanted Leaves on Etsy
It’s an actual leaf, coated in copper. And just so pretty!
7. Screenprinted Scarf in Cream by MBMB on Etsy
I was blown away by a dress I bought from this lady (with her feathers print), and that’s actually what inspired me to start screenprinting. I love all of her stuff, this scarf just being my latest fancy.
8. White Upcycled Embroidered Handbag by Chapters Unlimited on Etsy
Earthy, practical and cute.
9. 8×10 Dragonfly Print by Nessa Dee on Etsy
Dragonflies are kin to dragons, in name at least. That’s how I rationalize my fascination with them, at least. Pretty print from a Texas neighbor.
10. Purple Mid-length Hipster Skirt by Luna Designn
Fun, purple, cute, and looks comfy. That’s all I ask for in a skirt.