Well, I wanted to do an outfit post today, but it is wet and gloomy and cold out, so instead I’m stealing this 48 Questions thing from Liz’s blog. 🙂
I’m also guest blogging today over at The Streeters Unlimited, with 5 Tips for a More User-Friendly Blog. Check it out.
- I just ordered a bunch of mini cards for the Texas Style Council Blogger Conference, woohoo!
- I got the shipping notice on my new camera today, should be here Monday. 🙂
- Oh, yeah, I’m on Pinterest now.
1. What time did you get up this morning? I physically got out of bed about 9am. But I’d been awake for awhile. Crazy thunderstorm most of the night + puppy scared of thunder = not all that much sleep.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium. Juicy pink, but not red.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
4. What is your favorite TV show? I really like Castle. White Collar is a close second. Project Runway is also up there. There’s lots, really. Our DVR is always full.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Australia. I considered not coming back when I did my study abroad over there, but expensive plane tickets would’ve made visiting my family next to impossible.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Sweet tea and a granola bar.
7. What is your favorite food? I love Italian food. I could probably live off of pasta. Give me a good bolognese sauce over noodles, with some garlic bread on the side, and I’m a happy gal.
8. Foods you dislike? Mushrooms. Really spicy food. Sushi.
9. Favorite place to eat? Maggiano’s Little Italy. Torchy’s Tacos. Cafe Java. Casa Garcias.
10. Favorite dressing? I don’t use dressings when I eat salad.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Hyundai Elantra
12. What are your favorite clothes? Skinny jeans, a comfy & cute top, and flat shoes (boots or ballets or sandals)
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Ireland.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Either way, it needs refilled, right?
15. Where would you want to retire? No idea.
16. Favorite time of day? Afternoon.
17. Where were you born? Picayune, Mississippi
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball
19. What is your favorite fragrance? Amber Romance by Victoria’s Secret Garden
20. What is your favorite face cream? I don’t use any. Also, when I first read this, I thought it said ice cream.
21. Favorite baby/kids products? No idea, since I don’t have kids, but I guess I’ll go with books.
22. People watcher? Oh yeah. A chunk of our conversation on date night is always dedicated to observations on other people out at the restaurant.
23. Are you a morning or night person? Such a night owl. Morning is not my friend.
24. Do you have any pets? Yup. Our dog, Sienna. A lab-pitbull mix. My little furkid.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Yes! If you didn’t see yesterday’s blog post, I’m finally getting a real camera!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A ballerina. A teacher. A writer.
27. What is your favorite memory? I don’t know how people pick just one of these. I like lots of memories.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Both. I was traditionally very much a cat person, but I have become a dog person since Ian is allergic to cats and we got Sienna. Totally a dog mama now.
29. Are you married? Nope. Been with Ian for going on 3 years, though. And we live together. And we’re technically ‘domestic partners’ for the purposes of health insurance, etc.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes, always.
31. Been in a car accident? Nope.
32. Any pet peeves? Oh yes. Too many to go into.
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Ham, tomatoes, and extra cheese.
34. Favorite flower? Purple Prince lilies
35. Favorite ice cream? Pralines & caramel, with chocolate on top.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell or Pita Fushion or Arby’s
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? None. Though the whole parallel parking thing didn’t click until 2 days before it.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Twitter, telling me I have a new follower – yay!
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target or Etsy or Kohl’s
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Bidding on that camera auction was pretty spontaneous.
41. Like your job? Most of the time.
42. Broccoli? Eh. It’s ok. Just don’t put cheese on it.
43. What was your favorite vacation? My cruise with Ian last year in the Caribbean.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Ian
45. What are you listening to right now? The puppy snoring. Birds and traffic outside.
46. What is your favorite color? Purple!
47. How many tattoos do you have? None.
48. Coffee drinker? Nope. Chai tea lattes for me at coffeehouses.