As part of the Send Something Good gift swap, today all participants are linking up with posts to let their secret swap partners know a little more about them and the kinds of things they like.
So, here are the essentials about me:
- I am not religious, vegetarian, married, or a mother.
- I am a graphic designer, screenprinter, college graduate, bookworm, homebody, girlfriend, sister, daughter, movie addict, dog mama and lover of good food.
- I live in Austin, Texas, though I am originally from the cold northlands known as Ohio.
- I’m currently 27 years old.
- I’m not too much of a girly girl, and tend to avoid glitter, sequins, pink, and time-sucking beauty routines. That said, I do love lace and comfy skirts and painting my toenails.
- I adore fuzzy socks, cool dragons (not sparkly glittery ones), simple but interesting jewelry, carved wood, science fiction & fantasy, good love stories, polka dots, witty banter, chocolate, new yummy recipes, tea, feathers, leaves, fun paper products, graphic tees, cute belts, and dresses with pockets.
- I don’t generally wear hair accessories, for the simple reason that I’m terrible with hair and have only about 2.5 hairstyles I can manage reliably.
- I do not so much adore rosette anything, mint flavor on anything but toothpaste, purses that don’t have shoulder straps, coffee, spicy food, or neon colors.
Don’t forget to enter the Simply Lovely Things giveaway! Ends tomorrow at midnight.