My choices for today’s 30 Days of Lists prompt. I quite liked this topic! I don’t have a pretty picture of a fancy notebook (since I’m not keeping one), but I did find some maps of said fictional places.
1. Terre d’Ange (Jacqueline Carey)
2. Dragaera (Steven Brust)
3. Pern (Anne McCaffrey)
4. The Six Duchies (Robin Hobb)
5. The Enchanted Forest (Patricia Wrede)
6. D’ni (Myst/Rand & Robin Miller)
7. Onboard the Serenity (Firefly/Joss Whedon)
8. Earthsea (Ursula Le Guin)
9. Thursday Next’s England (Jasper Fforde)
10. Ephemera (Anne Bishop)
I could actually have come up with more like 25, but I had to limit it somewhere. Where would you live in fiction?