- Fun video of the week: This is what happens when a seagull steals your videocamera while you’re trying to film a sunset.
- Chelsea’s recipe for banana bread looks yummy. So do Kim’s recipes for gluten-free cheesecake and adult grilled cheese.
- Some really nifty photographs from inside waves.
- I might have to try this fun corkboard DIY from Melissa.
- 32 Signs You’re Dating a Keeper. Pretty spot-on, I think.
- One of the most beautiful things I’ve seen recently: Vanilla Garlic : The Wedding.
- How to Give a Great Compliment. Some more great advice from Yes & Yes.
- I kind of want to get this adorable frog toy from Happy Sprout Pets for Sienna, but I’m pretty sure she’d destroy it within a day.
- 39 Pairs of Statement Tights. Some cool, some crazy.
- This is just a good read for anyone: I Have Herpes And It’s Not The End Of The World. Be informed.
- So, You’re An Adult. How Do You Make Friends Now? Self-explanatory.
- I’m excited for the new Book Club that Alyx is starting!
Things of Note:
I got complimented separately today on my dress, and on my perfume. I’m wearing a cute dress; I’m not wearing perfume. Lol. I guess I just naturally smell good? Or there was some sort of flower bush nearby?
Exciting things this week: Ian is back on his regular schedule, so no more lonely evenings (until next month, at least); paychecks; printing up some owl stuff and long-sleeved stuff for the shop; buying all the ingredients to try out this recipe; the return of Castle, NCIS, NCIS:LA and Austin Restaurant Week! Good times happening over here.
How’s everyone’s week going?