- I am still super super excited about this: Les Misérables – Extended First Look and Official Trailer. I quite literally can’t watch that second one without tearing up. That song! I’m going to be a mess in the movie theater.
- Young Adult Gets Old: Bridging the genre gap between tween-centric Young Adult and Adult books is the new genre ‘New Adult.’
- Can We Please Have Sleepovers in Our 20’s?
- 15 Ways to Romance Yourself from Nessa.
- There’s a big difference between hearing and listening. Do you know what it is?
- Some thoughts and musings about making things for the web, from The Oatmeal. As usual, both hilarious and true.
- 6 Situations Designed To Make You Feel Insecure. Spot on.
- Automated wardrobe suggestions based on the weather in your current location: WEΔTHER
- A Time-Capsule Launched into Space for Aliens to Find When All the Humans Are Gone. Yup.
Things of Note:
Things are good here. Work is back in high gear, the normal way of things for the holiday season. My shop has really been picking up sales momentum, which is super exciting – all the work is starting to pay off! 🙂 We’ve also got a couple of holiday gatherings sprinkled over the next few weeks – holiday work parties for Ian (yes, plural; they have two different dates so everyone can make one, but since he’s management level he has to go to both); a movie night with friends; and of course the unofficial in-laws coming for Christmas. I’m actually kind of excited about Ian’s work parties since with my job holiday parties are non-existent, haha. Now to plan what to wear! And then we’re planning on getting our tree this weekend, which I always love. I don’t really care whether there’s snow or not, but it’s not Christmas for me without a tree. Unintentional rhyme.
How are you all doing this week?