- Two hilarious videos my sister shared with me over Christmas: How To Wrap A Cat for Christmas and How (Not) to Wrap a Cat for Christmas. Watch in order, the 2nd is based on the first.
- Photo series of the week: It Looks Like A Crazy Guy Just Walking Around In The Snow. Then You Zoom Out.
- Cool new thing: Glow-in-the-Dark Sidewalks
- Why You Need To Find Reasons To Throw Confetti. “Somewhere down the line, we start believing that it’s unacceptable to be excited. That it’s uncool to be uncollected. That perfect moments are like, so passé.”
- 5 Amazing Pieces of Good News Nobody Is Reporting
- Getting Better vs Being Good. An important distinction.
- Taking Creative Work Seriously
- How to Make Tomorrow More Productive Today
- The Benefits of Quality Content and Genuine Social Engagement
- Successful Women Do Not Fall In Love. I can see her point, but I don’t agree with the conclusion.
- Daddy Track: The Case for Paternity Leave
- I Got Myself Arrested So I Could Look Inside the Justice System
- The Year We Broke the Internet. “The media has long had its struggles with the truth—that’s nothing new. What is new is that we’re barely even apologizing for increasingly considering the truth optional.”
- What You Believe About Homosexuality Doesn’t Matter. “Why doesn’t it matter? Because people are dying. Kids are literally killing themselves because they are so tired of being rejected and dehumanized that they feel their only option left is to end their life. As a Youth Pastor, this makes me physically ill. And as a human, it should make you feel the same way. So, I’m through with the debate.”
- Changing The World: You Can.
- How You Can Change The World In 10 Seconds Flat
- These are awesome: robotic armor leggings will bring out your inner cyborg.
- 5 Downsides To Being An Introvert That No One Tells You About
- 6 Condom Warning Labels That Should Exist
- How to Write the Perfect YA Heroine. Warning: contains awesome snark.
Things of Note:
It’s the last TTT of 2013! And I spent most of last week being lazy in Florida and reading things on the iPad, so it was a doozy of a list for you guys today. I hope you enjoy! Tonight, I’m off to a NYE party with friends to drink champagne and watch movies. 😀 We’ve got a hotel suite away from downtown, so no having to face the drunk crazies there or on the road. My kind of gathering!
Happy end of 2013! What are your plans tonight?