I’ve already shared super easy slow cooker tacos, and today it’s time for another unbelievably easy dish. What kind of Texan would I be if I didn’t make something BBQ once in awhile? This BBQ pulled pork is quick to throw together and ridiculously moist. It’s easy to adjust to your own preferred spicy level, based on the BBQ sauce that you pick. And it warms up great as leftovers. Really, a win all around. 🙂
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
- 1 two-pound pork tenderloin
- 1 bottle/can of root beer (12oz.)
- 1 bottle of BBQ sauce (18oz.)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hamburger buns
- Cut the tenderloin to fit into your slow cooker. Coat with salt and pepper, rub in.
- Place the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker; pour the root beer over the meat.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours. Scoop off fatty scum and drain well.
- Shred pork with two forks. Stir in barbecue sauce. Cook on low another 30 minutes.
- Serve on hamburger buns and enjoy.
How’s that for easy? Are you a BBQ fan?