- Cool photo series of the week: Abandoned House in the Woods Taken Over by Wild Animals.
- This is what it looks like when chimpanzees create art.
- ASPCA Rescues 367 Dogs in Multi-State Dog Fighting Bust
- Want to empower others? Stop doing these three things right now.
- Shopping in High Heels Could Curb Overspending
- There’s a petition to name hurricanes after climate change deniers. I think this would be awesome.
- Why does live-action fantasy fail at the movies?
- The War Over Free Speech, Harassment, and Trolls.
- How To Make Your Next Vacation Count
- For the aspiring photographers out there: Aperture Priority versus Manual Mode.
- Researcher controls colleague’s motions in 1st human brain-to-brain interface.
- 31 Famous Quotations You’ve Been Getting Wrong.
- I may be married to my physical books, but this is still cool: Amazon launches Kindle Matchbook, discounted e-books for those who own the hard copy.
Things of Note:
This long weekend was just what I needed after catching that cold last week. We had zero plans, and basically just relaxed and hung out and read and watched movies and played video games all weekend. It was awesome, and my cold is gone. Double win.
I can’t believe it’s September already. I only have a month and a half left to tackle things on my
29 Before 29 list! Yeah… some of them probably just aren’t going to happen at this point. But the ones that are still possible, I’m going to put extra effort into. And it’s never too early to start birthday plans, right? Right.
How was your long weekend?