- Photo series of the week: Would You Expect These Results To Appear When You Google ‘Women’?
- Video(ish) of the week: Full Screen Mario. You’re welcome.
- An infographic that shows you how award-winning science fiction is born.
- A very worthy read: Why our future depends on libraries, reading and daydreaming.
- The Aesthetic Politics of Filming Black Skin.
- 5 Decisions You Don’t Have To Justify To Anyone.
- Wine for cats is actually a thing now.
- For my fellow women, an intriguing new alarm clock. Discuss.
- A new app worth checking out: Notegraphy.
- These all sound tasty and amazing: Spiked Apple Cider Float, Overnight Pumpkin Butter, and Chicken Carnitas.
- 3 Rules for Creating a Blogger Outreach Campaign That Doesn’t Suck.
- 17 Ways To Conquer The Laziness That’s Been Holding You Back. Tongue in cheek, mostly.
Things of Note:
On my agenda today: going to early voting, taking photos for shop products, listing shop products, making tasty taco meat in my slow cooker, and some house cleaning. On top of normal work stuff, of course.
What are you up to today?