- America’s Mood Map: Find Which State Matches Your Personality. Apparently I should be living in New Mexico.
- Seriously, though – does sex count as exercise?
- A Troublemaker’s Manifesto: The Benefits of Wandering.
- Mike Rowe responds to some criticism from fans in the best possible way. “You want to know “how I can associate” with someone you don’t like? The short answer is, how can I not? How are we ever going to accomplish anything in this incredibly divisive time if we associate only with people that we don’t disagree with?”
- I did a guest post over at Laura’s place about getting past creative blocks.
- Quick tip that will get people to pay attention to you when you’re trying to communicate a message.
- Could Your Last Name Be Hampering Your Career Path?
- Two related articles: Habit change is more effective when you say I don’t, not I can’t and A scientific guide to saying “no”: How to avoid temptation and distraction.
- Possibly the most entertaining recipe write-up I’ve ever read: This is Now Your Applesauce. Also possibly NSFW, language-wise.
Things of Note:
Today is for exercise and massage and chiro and errands and coffee and web design and probably some more work in there, and some meals at some point. What are you up to today?