This originally appeared as a guest post on Lena B. Actually.
Life can be stressful, am I right? Aside from the normal work and money and relationship stress, there are a lot of things in the everyday rush outside of your control and likely to go wrong. But doesn’t it make your day when all of the little things go right? Or when someone does something nice that lessens your stress just that smallest bit? Well, we’re all in that boat– and we could all be that nice person for someone else, too. Here are ten simple but easy ways to make life easier for others and put some good karma out there:
- Use your turn signal.
- When paying with cash, face all the bills the same way.
- If there is no bagger in your lane, bag your own groceries instead of waiting for the cashier to do it.
- Hold the door for the person behind you.
- Be aware of how much space you or your vehicle take up when walking, navigating store aisles or parking.
- If you’re organizing a group outing somewhere, let people know what the parking situation is at that location.
- If you’re invited to an event that requires the organizer to make a reservation, RSVP a solid yes or no, not a maybe.
- Put things you’re not going to buy back on their hangars properly after trying them on in the dressing room.
- If possible, don’t take the seat near the electrical outlet at a coffee shop if you won’t be using your computer.
- Be on time.
Do you have any you’d add to the list?