- Why I Don’t Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. So worth a read!
- Funny graphic of the week: What if You Let Your Cat Design Your Home.
- Cool tumblr of the week: Corpus Libris, books with bodies.
- Why You Actually Shouldn’t Keep Calm and Carry On.
- How To Tell People Things They Don’t Want To Hear.
- The Most Downloaded Books In Each State. Interesting. I must say I’m surprised by Texas’. Good on you, state, for going with a classic.
- Scientists Debunk The Myth That 10,000 Hours Of Practice Makes You An Expert.
- Successful People Start Before They’re Ready.
- Scared Of Failing? Ask Yourself These 6 Fear-Killing Questions
- 14 Simple Ways to Get Considerably More Done. Actually really good, actionable advice.
- Huge Glass Biodomes Will Bring Back Endangered Wildlife
Things of Note:
It’s always interesting, when putting these lists together, to see if a sort of theme emerges with the links I’ve looked at each week. This week there’s a definite bias towards productivity/success. Other weeks I’ve noticed trends of book/writing-related stuff, gender equality stuff, happiness stuff, etc. I’m still trying to figure out if that means my reading interests are cyclical, or that what the internet shows me each week is. Things to ponder.
Thanks so much for the positive feedback on the redesign guys!! I definitely love the new look, so I’m glad to hear it’s not just designing-for-self blinders, haha. With the graphics all redone in the blog and shop, my next project is revamping the photos for my shop. I just ordered a set of matching picture frames in all of the sizes I make prints in, so those will probably be first up for the re-shoot. Then it’s tackling the shirts. I know they’ll be re-shot on models, but I haven’t decided yet whether it will be me or other people and what the styling is. I’ll figure it out though.
Also, just a reminder, I switched over to FeedBurner for my RSS feed a little while ago, so if you need to you can re-subscribe here. 😉
How’s your week going? Any new projects?