- Cartoon of the week: What it’s like to own a Tesla Model S. Actually kind of want one now… (ha! price tag. Ha ha ha).
- Photo series of the week: The Topography of Tears. Different kinds of tears look different under a microscope – crazy!
- Very interesting read: What Most Freaks Out Scholars Who Study The Future Of Humanity?
- Hell Yes! Swearing Is Good For You, Study Says. I f*&king knew it.
- 8 Ways to Improve Your Web Presence. #4 guys. And #6!
- The Rise of the ‘Homepreneur’ – I’m one!
- Why do creative people sometimes hate creating? Yup, yup, yup.
- Judged: Stories of ex-convicts who started a business.
- The States Where People Are The Most (And Least) Generous With Time And Money.
- 10 Heart-Warming, Life-Improving Non-registry Wedding Gifts. Good ideas for wedding season.
Things of Note:
Things are back in full swing! I’m 100% healthy again, and work and life are kicking. A big print project goes to the press this coming weekend. And I’m in the midst of revamping our back patio. It’s had some pretty sad terracotta planters sitting unused for awhile (read: years). They got a good scrubbing today, and then will be sealed and spray painted, and then planted with a variety of cacti and succulents. I’ve got some new planter stands, too. Pretty excited about it! Hopefully I don’t just end up killing everything. Also, we’re in the midst of Austin Restaurant Week, which is always fun. We hit up Estancia Churrascaria this past weekend, and are heading out tonight to another new restaurant, and I’m grabbing lunch with the lovely Kara at another participating restaurant tomorrow. Food deals for the win! And shop-wise, I’m planning a photo shoot for my made-to-order shirts to get them actually on a model (me, at the moment). So that will also hopefully happen this week (fingers crossed).
What are you up to this week?