- Art series of the week: Meticulous Cut Paper Illustrations by Maude White.
- Video of the week: Puppies Rolling Down Hills.
- Comic of the week: How to Make Small Talk with Introverts. Spot on.
- How to Be Polite.
- The Reasons I Don’t Read: Causes of the Dreaded Book Slump
- What is an e-book worth?
- The Future of College? “A brash tech entrepreneur thinks he can reinvent higher education by stripping it down to its essence, eliminating lectures and tenure along with football games, ivy-covered buildings, and research libraries. What if he’s right?”
- Sarah Palin Picks Imaginary Fight With Elizabeth Warren, Loses.
- Just Kill All of the Comments Already. An argument against having comments on news/science type sites.
Things of Note:
Well, I thought I had caught a cold from the craft show crowds over the weekend, but it seems my judicious application of OJ, naps, tacos and puppy cuddles yesterday worked its magic. I woke up this morning feeling better. No more semi-sore throat, no more almost-stuffed head. So yay that! That means I don’t have to cancel my massage or coffee ladies night later today. Double woot.
What are you up to this week? What are your on-noes-getting-sick super cures?