- Art series of the week: an artist creates surreal portraits of shelter dogs.
- Sci-fi and fantasy authors reveal truths in the strangest fiction. aka. just because there’s a dragon in the book doesn’t mean the story isn’t based on reality.
- Readers absorb less on Kindles than on paper, study finds. I knew it. Paper books FTW!
- Forget Glasses. Soon Your Computer Display Will Correct Your Vision.
- Thoughts on ferguson as a white woman. Great post by Elizabeth.
- Ive Leaguers may have a higher risk to cycles of depression, anxiety, and grandiosity.
- How Can We Make Life Less To Do About Performance?
- America, say goodbye to the Era of Big Work.
- Should I charge by the hour or by the project? Spoiler: by the project.
- How do you prioritize?
- 5 Truths About Arguments
- 14 Things Overthinkers Say And What They Actually Mean. #3 every time I call my mom and she doesn’t answer. #8 and #9 a lot. Also #13 and #14.
- 14 Signs You’re Selectively Social. Bahaha, this one is so me, too.#6 and #7 especially. Also #8. #5 drives me nuts!
- How To Be A Grown Ass Woman: Friendships
Things of Note:
What are you up to today?