- Art series of the week: Artist attempts to create most frustrating products imaginable. And succeeds.
- Video of the Week: If Disney Princes Were Real. Funny but true.
- Why I Feel Bad For – And Understand – The Angry #GamerGate Gamers
- Beyond Tinder: Can Anyone Create A Female-Friendly Online Dating Platform? I’d be intrigued by this if I was single, but I admit it does sound like a lot of work.
- Classic Movies Changed to Not Be Sexist. This was hilarious! “The Sound Of Music: The original Mrs. von Trapp had access to birth control and chose to stop having children after Liesl.”
- Planned Parenthood offers birth control, STD services online. Go them!
- “I’m Fine.” No, You’re Not: How to Break the “Fine” Habit.
- The Death of Adulthood in American Culture.
- Why Germans Have Longer Vacation Times and More Productivity. “The German worker’s philosophy is to get in, do your work, and get out. They end up with more done in fewer hours.”
- Co-working Spaces For Introverts. Hrm. Thoughts, fellow introverts?
- How Music Affects Your Productivity. I, for one, can’t listen to any music with lyrics when doing any sort of writing or reading.
- The U.S. Map Redrawn as 50 States With Equal Population. Interesting visual.
Things of Note:
Nothing much to say here. We had a rainy weekend, so it was mostly spent indoors reading and Netflixing. The sun is finally back out today, so hopefully that will help energize me.
What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?