- Cool animal of the week: Meet The Owl With Eyes Like The Night Sky.
- Funny site of the week: Hipster Business Name Generator.
- A Hilariously Honest Trailer For ‘The Little Mermaid’.
- The only greeting card you’ll ever need.
- Winner for best christmas tree goes to…
- How To (Nicely) Set Boundaries With Your Clients.
- Stop talking shit: You do have the time.
- Related: When Your Plate is Too Full.
- Science Says Lasting Relationships Come Down To 2 Basic Traits.
- Handle houseguests in top-notch style.
- 15 rules for creative success in the Internet age. Good rules.
- 6 ways to explain self-employment to family & friends.
- Disney Announces, ‘Princes’, First Film With Openly Gay Characters – Go Disney! About time.
- The Topics Dystopian Films Won’t Touch.
- Americans Will Pay More For Organic, But They Also Have No Idea What “Organic” Means.
Things of Note:
That there list of readables should tide you over for the holiday weekend. 🙂 We are ready for T-day over here. Recipes have been picked out, groceries have been bought, turkey is already thawing in the fridge in preparation for brining tomorrow. Yes, brining. The boy has decided we are going all out with the turkey this year. I’ll… let you know how that goes. Hopefully awesome. I’m also making my favorite sweet potato casserole, various sides, and pumpkin cheesecake. Why, yes, I will be in PJ pants and a food coma most of the weekend, what’s your point?
On Sunday the 30th, though, I’ll be at the ATX Artisans Holiday Market, and you should totally stop by if you’re in town and maybe bring me some T-day leftovers for lunch. Cool handmade art for your shopping pleasure AND help cleaning out your fridge? I’m the full package small business food vacuum over here. 😀
What are your plans for Thanksgiving?