- Video of the week: We Are Completely Mesmerized by This Dog Walking Like a Person. As am I.
- And here goes your productivity: You Can Now Play Oregon Trail Online for Free.
- 7 Fictional Lands That Should Have Google Map Directions. This made me laugh.
- This Floating Solar Balloon Can Power Remote Villages From Above.
- Twelve Things You Were Not Taught in School About Creative Thinking
- Here’s Why Writing Things Out By Hand Makes You Smarter. Well, it definitely helps me remember things better.
- ‘Fat But Fit’ Theory Mainly Flops in Long Term Study. Presented without comment.
- How Long You Can Store (Almost) Anything in the Fridge, Freezer and Pantry. Useful.
- What Happened When I Lived According To The Pinterest Popular Page.
- Mike Rowe’s must-read response to an Alabamian who asked why he shouldn’t follow his passion. Yes, yes, yes.
Things of Note:
Wedding planning has started in earnest. We’ve done 2 open houses so far, and have 2 more this week, with 3 more next week. Plus waiting on further pricing info and date availability from certain places. Clearly getting our venue & date settled is the priority right now. I can’t book many of the other vendors until we know that. Plus, you know, it affects the leftover budget significantly.
Other than that, life as normal, if a bit too cold for my liking.
What are you up to lately?