- Fun quiz of the week: What Kind of D&D Character Would You Be? I got True Neutral Human Ranger/Rogue. I’m ok with that.
- Infographic of the week: Apocalypse when? Infographic guide to Doomsday threats.
- You Are Not Late. “In terms of the internet, nothing has happened yet. The internet is still at the beginning of its beginning.”
- Being A Woman in STEM: Why Do We Even Bother?
- If Hermione Were The Main Character In “Harry Potter”. This made me laugh and made me sad at the same time.
- By Making A Game Out Of Rejection, A Man Conquers Fear
- Delightfully Tacky thinks you should come to this year’s TxSC CAMP. I agree! I’ll be there. 🙂
Things of Note:
Well, I think… I think that we might be close to deciding on our wedding venue & date. The two places we toured this past weekend are now the top contenders, since sadly my previous favorite is not feasible budget-wise. But the two we like from this weekend would each be a good choice for completely different reasons, so now I’m torn. There are still 3 places we’re supposed to see this coming week, but they weren’t as high up on my list to start as these other two, so we’ll see if they end up being contenders or not.
Oi vey. I’ve barely gotten into this wedding planning stuff and it’s already exhausting.
What did you do this weekend? Something relaxing and non-stressy?