- Thought-provoking video of the week: What Comes After Religion?
- Awesome video of the week: NASA took one snap shot of the sun every 8 hours for 5 years — and THIS is how it turned out.
- Where does earth end and space begin?
- Crows Understand Analogies
- How One Stupid Tweet Blew Up Justine Sacco’s Life.
- That odd line between morbid and useful: Facebook Heir? Time to Choose Who Manages Your Account When You Die.
- NSFW: ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Reimagined With Disney Couples. This cracked me up.
- Top 10 Silly but Awesome Products That Make Life Easier. I kind of want a pair of the 2D glasses. I hate 3D movies.
- Does the author know better than the designer when it comes to the book cover design? I think in some cases, no.
- TxSC and Minnetonka have teams up for an awesome giveaway: a free pair of moccs and a ticket to 2015 CAMP. Get yours here! If you win, I’ll see you in March. 🙂
Things of Note:
Well this week is off to a hellish start. Work is kind of beating me up right now, and with all of the other commitments on my plate right now, I’m a bit drained. If I can make it through today, things should ease up. A bit. Bonus: tomorrow I have another appointment to try on wedding dresses. The first one the other weekend was kind of a bust, we’ll see how this one goes.
In the meantime, send me de-stressy thoughts. What’s your go-to stress relief?