- Photo series of the week: 35 Incredible Examples of Double Exposure Photography.
- “Good Guy Sauron” Meme Shows Off The Helpful Side Of The Dark Lord.
- A Campaign to Put a Woman on the Twenty-Dollar Bill.
- Children, Chores, and the Gender Pay Gap at Home. Girls do more chores than boys and are less likely to get an allowance in exchange for their work. When they do, they are paid less.
- Are we scaring the Gentlemen out of Men?
- What The Happiest Woman In The World Looks Like.
- Why You Should Stop Using Fiverr.
- Chop Wood, Carry Water: Why It’s Okay for Freelancing to Feel Like Work. “Truth be told, freelancing is hard work. If you think anything else, you’re setting yourself up for some serious disappointment and a harsh reality check.” YES.
- So you’re not up at 5am to work? What’s wrong with you? Nothing.
- Is The American Dream An Illusion?
Things of Note:
Not much of note here. Work is going fairly well, all of the major wedding vendors have been booked now that the florist has been figured out. Mostly this week is just finishing up lots of things before I’m MIA for 4 days at CAMP. 😀 Which I’m pretty excited about. Less exciting? The rain in the forecast. Rain makes something like a sleepaway camp in the woods much less fun. Go away rain!
What do you have on your plate this week? Is the weather more lovely where you are