- Cool project of the week: a Kickstarter to photograph authors as characters in their own worlds.
- Cartoon of the week: Risky Date. This!!
- Adorable thing of the week: Shelter Puts Dogs In A Photobooth To Get Them Adopted.
- Selfie Fables – what if Disney characters had Instagram? Too funny.
- A chef has fun transforming junk food into gourmet dishes.
- Making ice cream that tastes like color. Super intrigued by this.
- The Anatomy of Rage. One author reaches her breaking point for dealing with sexism.
- The Interested Bystander Effect: Why Even People Who Care About The World Don’t Vote. I vote! Do you?
- How To Get People To Like You: 7 Ways From An FBI Behavior Expert.
- I Am Not My Internet Personality, and You Probably Aren’t Yours, Either.
- And to finish off, best news of the week: it turns out dragons are real. YES!
Things of Note:
I’ve finally kicked the last of my cold out. Breathing is normal again! I was still a bit stuffy for our engagement photo shoot last week, but luckily a photo shoot doesn’t capture your voice, just your face, and that was fine. Especially as the hair & make-up people for my wedding did their trial work right before, haha. And Sienna was a doll for the photos she was in – the photographer even said she was the easiest dog he’d ever worked with. #prouddogmama. Now we just have to wait 2-4 weeks to get our pictures back! I may be a little impatient.
What’s going on in your world lately?