- Photo series of the week: When Star Wars Villains and Shelter Animals Come Together.
- Our Secret Identity Crisis: “We’re more into alter egos than ever – just not, strangely enough, in our superhero stories.”
- The internet is running out of room – but we can save it.
- How Can I Talk To Women On The Internet Without Being Creepy? “Women are not here to be your playthings, to make you feel clever or worthy or interesting or attractive. If you remember nothing else, remember that.”
- 14 Classic Novels Rewritten With Clickbait Titles
- Silicon Valley Is a Big Fat Lie. “The brightest minds in tech just lately seem more concerned with silly business ideas and innocuous “disruption,” all for the shot at an immense payday. And when our country’s smartest people are working on the dumbest things, we all lose out.”
- Be Kind.
- The Land of Clichéa. This made me laugh.
Things of Note:
I’m up in Ohio right now hanging out with my mom, so no real news. Yay for scheduled posts!
Did you come across any read-worthy links this week? Leave ’em below!