- Well this is the best news I’ve had all week: A Scientific Breakthrough Could Make Your Wine into Hangover-Free Magic.
- Followed immediately by not-good news: A giant ancient virus was just uncovered in melting ice — and it won’t be the last.
- And some depressing-as-f**k charts: Gun violence in America, in 17 maps and charts, and American deaths in terrorism vs. gun violence (hint: gun violence has a higher toll).
- The Cost of Fear-Based Policy.
- The Rise of Victimhood Culture.
- How to Analyze Male Characters in Book Reviews. Spot on.
- How to feel unproductive and worthless in one easy step! Brings up a good point.
Things of Note:
Hey there! Long time no write. I’m typing to you now as a married woman! The crazy hecticness of the wedding and honeymoon are past, and I’m finally getting back into the normal routine of things again. The wedding was amazing! All the planning paid off, as it was beautiful and went (mostly) swimmingly. I get a big smile every time I think about our ceremony and vows. Now I just have to wait, quite impatiently, for a few weeks to get the photos back from the photographers.
I do, however, have honeymoon pictures! A LOT of them. I’m going to try to narrow it down and split them into a few posts to share with you guys.
This week, however, is dedicated to more of the legal name change craziness, and launching my new design biz. Stay tuned!
What have you guys been up to while I was gone? What’d I miss?