- Hello, I’m Mr. Null. My Name Makes Me Invisible to Computers. That would be such a pain!
- Google’s New E-Mail Bot Writes Your Replies. Super skeptical of it’s accuracy/usefulness.
- All 300-plus languages spoken in American homes, and the number of people who speak them. Wow.
- How our housing choices make adult friendships more difficult.
- An unmanned restaurant where guests cook for themselves. Of *course* it’s in Amsterdam.
- Companies Can Make Consumers Pay For Writing Negative Reviews. Nonsense.
- Presented with a ‘not surprised’ emoji: Religious children are meaner than their secular counterparts, study finds.
- Presented without commentary, aside from a snigger: The Louder the Monkey, the Smaller Its Balls, Study Finds.
Things of Note:
I hope you got your fill of honeymoon recap pictures over the last two weeks, because tomorrow I have something even more awesome: wedding pictures! We finally got them back from our photographers, so I am going on a sharing frenzy. Stop by tomorrow if you want to see!
Other than that, just getting work stuff up and running and back to normal. I’ve got a couple of networking things this week, and a workshop. Then some fun plans for a friend’s birthday on Friday!
What are you up to this week?