1. I’ve had a bit of low grade anxiety this week, for absolutely no reason I can fathom. Just restlessness and tense muscles. Home life is good, family is good, business is good – I even landed two new awesome projects in the last 2 weeks. So there’s no earthly reason I should be anxious. Though I have been more social than normal, as part of my push to network more for Studio Guerassio. Maybe I haven’t given my poor introvert soul enough downtime? Dunno. I booked myself a massage next week, hopefully that helps. (also possible that maybe I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop when things are going this well)
2. On the upside, I’m already killing my reading goal for this year. See that little 2016 Reading Challenge widget in the sidebar? Yeah. *flexes reading muscles*
3. I’ve officially burned through all of Person of Interest on Netflix, and am now in search of a new Netflix show. It’s tricky, because a lot of the good shows are one’s Ian wants to watch, too, but I need something I can watch on lunch break, or in the evening when he’s late getting home. Any recommendations?
4. Just a reminder that the sale is still going on in the screenprinting shop. I really do need to clear out those OOAK shirts! Everything is already sale price, and you can use code DDCLEAR16 for another 16% off.
5. If you’re a hopeless romantic and like pretty paper things, I launched a new series over on my business blog that you might want to check out.
What’s rattling around your head this Friday?