- Best early April Fools joke: Four Sets of Identical Twins Staged a Time Travel Prank on an NYC Subway.
- Sadly, not a joke: Twitter taught Microsoft’s AI chatbot to be a racist asshole in less than a day.
- Privilege is what allows Sanders supporters to say they’ll “never” vote for Clinton.
- Writing Women Characters Into Epic Fantasy Without Quotas.
- How Schools Are Failing Their Quietest Students.
- We’re More Honest With Our Phones Than With Our Doctors. “Most of us are willing to be much more honest with our phones than with professionals, or even with our spouses and partners. We look up weird symptoms and humiliating questions on Google with the same ease that we search for the name of a vaguely familiar character actor.”
Things of Note:
This weekend was full of good food (which is really what any holiday is about in this house). We did fresh pasta with a homemade alfredo sauce and parmesan chicken one night. We did lamb-stuffed zucchini over a lentil-veggie stew yesterday (thanks HelloFresh!). And we tried a new healthy fast food place for lunch that was happily both fresh and delicious. Of course, some Easter candy was thrown in throughout the weekend for good measure. All in all, a good eats weekend.
And… that’s about all. Ha. It was definitely a chill/lazy weekend. Though I did write some blog posts, and work on some of my self-driven design projects. We’re still pacing ourselves through Daredevil season 2, too. But seeing as next weekend is going to be crazy, a slow, low-key weekend was exactly what we needed.
How was your Easter weekend? What’s the best meal you’ve had recently?
PS: If you like these TTT readworthy posts and want to get them straight to your inbox, sign up here.