- Comic series of the week: Too Real Designer Problems. LOVE it.
- The next set in my Storybook Romance wedding invitation series is up on my design blog.
- The 36 Days of Type challenge on Instagram is pretty epic and awesome, if you haven’t checked that out already.
- There is no quick fix for expertise. This x1000.
- A New Advocacy Group Is Lobbying for the Right to Repair Everything.
- Siri Now Capable of Discussing Sexual Assault Better Than Most Republican Candidates. Though to be fair, that’s not much of a challenge.
- Teaching Men to Be Emotionally Honest.
Things of Note:
It was a hectic last couple of days, so apologies for the scanter than usual list. But, still some good stuff up there!
Things that happened recently: first time mentoring, first time in a baby stuff store (for GIFTS, not myself), first time being solicited to speak to a group as a professional (which will be happening in JULY which is CRAZY). Plus cookery and work stuff and hanging with the hubs and pup. Oh, and updating my Etsy shops for the new layout and officially saying goodbye to all of the OOAK shirts that had been laying around. The screenprinting shop is solely a choose-your-size set up now, no more one-offs.
In other words, I’ve been busy. But it’s mostly been a good busy, so all’s well.
How was your weekend? Low-key or crazy full?
PS: If you like these TTT readworthy posts and want to get them straight to your inbox, sign up here.