- Video of the week: Mesmerizing Sand Art on Pottery Wheel. This is indeed mesmerizing.
- Cartoons of the week: 10 Disney Princesses Enjoying Motherhood.
- Aloe Vera Is a Lie. WHAT.
- The Art Of Being Emotionless. FYI.
- Your Brain Is On Autopilot More Than You Think- Here’s How to Wake it Up.
- Teenagers Surrounded by Green Are Less Aggressive.
- Unfortunately relevant: What to Say When the Police Tell You to Stop Filming Them.
- FBI’s warning of white supremacists infiltrating law enforcement nearly forgotten. Oh, great.
- Related: Who Are All These Trump Supporters?
- We’ll end on a feel-good nostalgia story for you: The Magnificent Seven: Growing up after their golden 1996 Olympics.
Things of Note:
Things that happened this weekend: saw the new Tarzan movie, pleasantly surprised by it; tried out Wu Chow for dim sum, which we enjoyed immensely; Sienna finished her meds for limping and then promptly chased a squirrel and got her paw stuck in the fence. 🙄 Not cut or broken, and no more limping, luckily. It was a little swollen, but with some ice it’s fine now. That pup, though! High maintenance.
This week has in store some Pilates, an online workshop, sending off a friend who’s moving to Chicago, and Family Day at Samsung, which basically means I get to wear that geeky lab suit and get a photo with Ian again.
What’s in store for you this week? Full summer or lazy one?
PS: If you like these TTT readworthy posts and want to get them straight to your inbox, sign up here.