- Cartoon of the week: How to be perfectly unhappy.
- Scientists have identified why binge-watching Netflix brings couples closer
- Can students who are constantly on their devices actually learn?
- No, Your Quirks Aren’t ‘OCD’.
- Welcome to Your Local NFL Stadium: Home of the Sensitive and Easily Offended. “If what goes on in sporting arenas represents some kind of benchmark for the exhibition of respect and national pride, well, sorry…our country is in deep, deep trouble.”
- Stop Taking Pride In Not Knowing How To Do Basic Shit. “We don’t need to be perfect, but we need to stop thinking that being a mess is quirky or cute, because it is not. We should strive to be the person that other people say “Damn, they have their shit together” about, because that is one of the highest compliments we can be paid.” SO MUCH THIS.
- Why most think the country is on the wrong track, despite positive economic indicators.
- Ketchup sandwiches and other things stupid poor people eat. Antagonistic title, but not actually an article that hates on the poor.
- You’re more likely to be killed by your own clothes than by an immigrant terrorist.
- Preserving my children’s innocence is an act of preserving white supremacy. “If I am unwilling to unveil how systems of oppression work, I’m playing into the notion that my children’s innocence is more fragile and more important than other children who do not have the option to have their innocence preserved.”
- The Reality That All Women Experience That Men Don’t Know About.
Things of Note:
One year ago today, I became a Mrs.! That’s right, today is our one year wedding anniversary. How time flies! It’s been a great year (MUCH better than last year), and I look forward to many more. 🙂 We’ll be celebrating by going out to dinner and exchanging traditional anniversary gifts. Also by seeing if the top layer of our wedding cake survived in the freezer and is edible… I’m skeptical on that one.
What kind of traditional celebrations do you buy into?
PS: If you like these TTT readworthy posts and want to get them straight to your inbox, sign up here.