- Video of the week: When You Don’t Recognize a Friend Request.
- Don’t quit and become a business coach.
- Art (as) Therapy / Craft Doesn’t Scale. Amen to that.
- An Ivy League professor says there are only three types of friendships we make. I am definitely a compartmentalizer.
- Americans Are Dying Faster. Millennials, Too. That idea that our life expectencies are getting longer? Not so much.
Things of Note:
I don’t have a whole lot for you this week. I’m in Charleston visiting my sister and new baby nephew. It’s day 2.5 and I’ve already changed more diapers than I thought possible in that short amount of time. Babies do business a LOT! He’s super cute, though. And holding a sleeping baby is one of the best feelings, for sure. Baby fever into extra overdrive. (Watch out, Ian!)
What are you up to this week?
PS: If you like these TTT readworthy posts and want to get them straight to your inbox, sign up here.