- Who is the Genius Behind Merriam-Webster’s Social Media? I actually love their Twitter account- informative AND funny.
- Why is Winter Cocktail Attire Sleeveless? I have always wondered this. It made no sense.
- The Top 10 Innovations That Made Women’s Lives Better In 2016.
- The American Dream, Quantified at Last. “Per-capita G.D.P. is almost twice as high now [as the 1980’s]. By itself, that increase should allow most children to live better than their parents. They don’t, however, because the fruits of growth have gone disproportionately to the affluent.”
- 10 Questions To Ask Yourself To End 2016 Feeling Positive And Powerful.
- If You’re Horrified By Events In Aleppo, Here Are 10 Charities That Can Help Syrian People.
- On Optimism and Despair. A good read.
- A rumination from Dave Pell on whether/why tech leaders had to meet with Donald Trump.
- None Dare Call it Treason.
Things of Note:
This post is coming to you from the wilds of Carolina! Ok, not really the wilds. Actually my sister’s house in North Charleston. The family folk from my side are gathering here for Christmas. ⅔ of us are here already, with the remaining people arriving tonight. I get to see my mom, sisters, uncle, and adorable squishy nephew! I’m looking forward to this week. There will be lots of hanging out, good food, nephew cuddles, and holiday cheer. As it should be. 🙂
What are your plans for Christmas?
PS: If you like these TTT readworthy posts and want to get them straight to your inbox, sign up here.