- Cartoon of the week: On Beauty.
- Native American Council offers amnesty to 220 million undocumented whites. Slow clap. These people are awesome.
- Trump poised to violate Constitution his first day in office, George W. Bush’s ethics lawyer says. Color me unsurprised.
- The Last Unknown Man. A fascinating read.
- Quit Social Media. Your Career May Depend on It. Hmm. I don’t fully agree. I think social media has its place.
- Quick, Draw – Google’s new AI training doodle game. Don’t click if you don’t have time to waste.
- Going postal: the annual overthinking of the humble Christmas card.
- Alexa Combined With Big Mouth Billy Bass Is The Most Unnerving Hack. I lol’d.
Things of Note:
Mostly lighter reads today. There is one Trump article in there, but I mostly stayed away from that this week. My brain needed some laughs and distraction. Maybe yours does, too?
So, what happened this past week? My car has been fixed of the scratch marks left by a hit-and-run in South Carolina. Yay that. I also got a haircut, but am not loving how it turned out and am quietly urging my hair to grow faster. Not yay. But we officially booked our flights for Christmas to go back to South Carolina, which means seeing my family. And my nephew! And introducing him to his uncle for the first time. So SUPER yay on that. 🙂
This week is gearing up to be quieter. And of course, filled with food. We’re doing Thanksgiving just the two of us, though that won’t stop us from having a proper feast. There’s a turkey to brine, and things to cook.
What are your Thanksgiving plans?
PS: If you like these TTT readworthy posts and want to get them straight to your inbox, sign up here.