A weekly round-up of links to interesting things I find around the internet. Links can range from funny to serious, and across all sorts of topics.
- Comic series of the week: okay / oh no.
- 52 things I learned in 2016. For your random interesting factoids.
- The true story of America’s sky-high prescription drug prices. Really informative article.
- How Cubans Live as Long as Americans at a Tenth of the Cost. See above link.
- Straight White Male: The Lowest Difficulty Setting There Is.
- The Reason Why My Daughter May Punch Your Son. This was awesome.
- How Stable Are Democracies? ‘Warning Signs Are Flashing Red’. Lovely.
- AT&T just declared war on an open internet (and us).
- How Facebook Spreads Fake News And Anti-Muslim Views In Myanmar.
- You’re Gonna Wish This Was Fake News.
- Washington Post Editor Marty Baron Has a Message to Journalists in the Trump Era.
- The Limits of Sanctuary Cities.
Things of Note:
Another week, another list of links. Have at you!
This past week wasn’t the best, healthwise. As such, no real news or happenings to talk about. Oh, I guess one: finally watched the new Ghostbusters movie (with the all-female cast). It was entertaining, I suppose. I wasn’t really a fan of the original one, and this was about on par with that for entertainment level. Take that for what you will.
Hopefully this week will be better.
How have you been lately?
PS: If you like these TTT readworthy posts and want to get them straight to your inbox, sign up here.