- Hilarious art series of the week: Artist Removes One Letter from Famous Movie Titles and Illustrates the Results.
- Video of the week: Bumble-y Bulldog Attempts to Conquer Trampoline.
- The first selfie ever was taken in 1839.
- The Ultimate Color Guide for Content Marketing. ‘Ultimate’ is a little strong, but this is a good crash course in color theory and marketing applications.
- Speaking of color, there’s now a Pantone Hotel in Brussels.
- Pregnant, and No Civil Rights. “These cases, individually and collectively, highlight what is so often missed when the focus is on attacking or defending abortion, namely that all pregnant women are at risk of losing a wide range of fundamental rights that are at the core of constitutional personhood in the United States.”
- The Maker Movement is on the rise and having positive economic impacts. Etsians represent!
- 13 Ways to Drive Traffic to Old Blog Posts. I need to go through this checklist and do some of this.
- How I Live My Life On Purpose. Sarah Von B hits it out of the park again.
Things of Note:
Not much to say today. Work & life as normal over here at the moment. So let’s mix things up: tell me some good news you got recently!