Fresh Fruit Tartlets
- 1 (8oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 6-count package of mini graham cracker crusts
- Assorted fresh fruit of your choosing
- In a large mixing bowl, blend cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- Add milk and vanilla, whisk together.
- Spoon mixture into tart shells.
- Top with sliced or whole fruits of your choice.
- Place on a tray and refrigerate at least a half hour.
- Enjoy! (leftovers are easily refrigeratable)