- Jamie’s secret to 3-day hair.
- The World’s Longest Invoice – the combined amount of unpaid invoices owed to freelancers from jerk nonpaying clients.
- Love this post from Genny on the difference between fashion and style.
- The worst thing about civilized society? Mondays.
- Dogs use humans as tools, but wolves don’t. An interesting socio-science experiment.
- 30 Things Every Women Should Know by 30.
- 50+ Wasy to Tie a Scarf. Not that I’m all that much of a scarf person, but holy crap.
Eh, not much to say today. I’m tired but have to do work stuff. Somedays I would really just rather nap. But in order to not be a negative nancy, some things I’m glad about: the show Fringe being awesome, the boyfriend’s birthday happening this weekend, leftover mmmchiladas for lunch, new sponsors in the sidebar, a cute new screen design, and waiting for my Something Good gift swap package. 🙂
I watched the first episode of Fringe I think and I never went back. Maybe I should get into it, I need a new show! Plus it will feel like I’m watching Dawson’s Creek? Maybe a little? 😉
Ha! I never watched Dawson’s Creek much (only the odd episode here or there). But Fringe is definitely awesome. I’m completely addicted right now.