I’m joining up with Lena and several other ladies in the weekly Tuesday 10 themed posts. This week’s theme is Favorite Accessories.
This was another hard one, because I love me some sparklies and have a big old jewelry box filled with do-dads, and an intimidating line-up of belts occupying a lower rack in the closet. But I narrowed down on 10 that I’ve recently been wearing the most. As you’ll see, I’m in somewhat of a bronze & copper phase right now, haha.
- Copper leaf/feather necklace from a general store in Fredericksburg, TX.
- Mini bronze pocketwatch necklace from an Etsy store that is no longer open.
- Custom copper bird necklace with red and purple beads from Mama’s Nest Designs. (Thanks Tricia!)
- Stalactite necklace in turquoise from Girl 216 Designs.
- Beaded bracelet in blues, browns, and copper. Birthday gift from my sister years ago.
- Silver snake ring. Bought years ago, I think at a street booth in NYC.
- Copper-wrapped glass bead ring from Another World Design.
- Exploring the Stream Belt in Brook from ModCloth.
- Skinny teal belt. Came attached to a dress (no longer available) from Lulu’s that I got at the TxSC clothing swap.
- Wide crochet belt. Came attached to a shirt I bought from Ross.