- Some good reads for the heart: Trying to Figure Out What’s Important, What is Love?, and Three Cheers for ‘Boring’ Love.
- Tips on How to Work with a Graphic Designer. Good stuff here, though I’d add ‘paying invoices promptly’ to the list.
- A startling (or maybe not so startling) similarity between the arguments used against interracial marriage 60 years ago, and the arguments used against gay marriage today. Related, a depressing graphic on gay rights in the US (or lack thereof), state by state.
- Thank You, Hillary Clinton For Not Caring What People Think About Your Looks. An odd title, but some good points made.
- The 6 Most Nonchalant Ways People Dodged Death Repeatedly.
- Dear Ryan Gosling: an open letter to America’s hunky sweetheart, from one woman. But really all of us. Hilarious.
- 14 Photos that Shatter Your Image of Famous People. Some surprising things here, and funny.
- Has Blogging Lost Its Community? Interesting read, but overall I’m going to say “I don’t think so, no.”
- And finally, I’ll leave you with this: 27 ways to be an (even) better person & practically levitate with awesomery. 😉
About this time, I am somewhere in the air above the western US, on my way to Seattle. That’s right. It’s T-0 days to vacation! Our cruise ship leaves port this afternoon. At the time I’m writing this, our forecast is looking pretty rainy for most of the trip. I’m hoping it clears up enough to be able to take photos and see the gorgeous scenery and enjoy our shore excursions. I’m packing an umbrella regardless. I hope all of you have a wonderful week, and still stop by to see what other posts I’ve got scheduled!