Linking up with one of my wonderful sponsors, Amy of The Charming Blog, for this month’s 10 on 10.
- All time favorite band? This is tricky. My music tastes have changed a bit over the years. Um, for sheer longevity of fan-ness, I’d have to go with either Ben Folds (Five) or Duncan Sheik. Or Cake.
- Do you subscribe to any magazine? If so, what? Yup, two. Time, and Taste of Home.
- What state do you live in? Texas.
- Fashion: How do you feel about brown and black together? Generally a no-no for me. Particularly darker browns with black – ick. If it’s more of a tan/khaki kind of brown, that’s totally fine, though.
- What blog(s) do you absolutely love reading? Every Day is a New Adventure, I Pick Pretty, and Yes & Yes.
- What is the best movie you have seen lately? Luckily I have a handy list to refer to my recent viewings, aha! Probably the one I would consider the best is We Bought a Zoo. The Hunger Games was also up there. Both of those were a little bit ago, though. I wasn’t really impressed with the new Batman movie.
- Have you ever been on a cruise? Yup, three of them so far. Good times. I definitely recommend Caribbean ones.
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? Night owl, hands down. I am so not a morning person.
- Have you ever had a bad date? Oh man, yes. I did some rounds of online dating back in the days before Ian (who I also met through online dating) and let me just say there were some particular un-gems in that group. And actually my first date ever in 7th or 8th grade was pretty terrible.
- What is your favorite quote? All-time favorite? No idea. But here’s one I’m loving right now: “There is always an element of risk in love, just as there is always a certain amount of effort required to pursue or maintain it. The important thing to remember is that it is always worth it.” – Leo Buscaglia
Happy Friday to everyone! I don’t have much planned this weekend other than a happy hour with friends tonight. What are you all up to?