- A funny little video to start off: How to Piss Off a Frog.
- What Kind of Book Reader Are You? I’m a Chronological Bookophile Cross-Under Multi-tasker. 😀
- Ladies Need Sex, Too. Self-explanatory, one would hope.
- This Canadian ad campaign is awesome and long overdue everywhere: Don’t Be That Guy.
- 50 Questions to Ask Your Spouse on Date Night. There are some good ones, and some lame ones, but take what you will.
- An awesome long-exposure photo captures the intricate (and beautiful) flight paths of moths.
- I love this essay by the husband of the author of the Fifty Shades trilogy: Meet Mr. Fifty Shades.
- I also love this essay by Hugh Hefner (yes, that one) about the war on sexual freedom.
- Amazon Customers Go Rogue, Hilariously Review Bic’s Idiotic Pen for Women. Does this title really need explaining?
Things of Note:
Hmm, a lot of sex/gender-related things on the list today. Does that mean I had all that on the brain this past week, or the internet was more full of such stories than usual? Hard to tell…
Anyway. Hi! I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend (and for non-US people, just a good weekend + Monday). I don’t really have much to report. We had a nice relaxing weekend. I’m back to work today, but not overwhelmed, so that’s nice. It’s still 100+ degrees outside, and I’m kind of over it. If we could get down to the 80-85 range sometime soon, that’d be ideal. Finishing up the owl screen after finishing this post, and it’s almost done so that won’t take long (there was a slight mishap/slip of attention while painting the first screen this weekend, and I had to start over yesterday). And I have something amazing-smelling bubbling in the crock pot, the recipe for which will appear later this week. Assuming it turns out as edible as it smells, of course.
How are all you fine folks?