- Fun video of the week: This is what happens when a seagull steals your videocamera while you’re trying to film a sunset.
- Chelsea’s recipe for banana bread looks yummy. So do Kim’s recipes for gluten-free cheesecake and adult grilled cheese.
- Some really nifty photographs from inside waves.
- I might have to try this fun corkboard DIY from Melissa.
- 32 Signs You’re Dating a Keeper. Pretty spot-on, I think.
- One of the most beautiful things I’ve seen recently: Vanilla Garlic : The Wedding.
- How to Give a Great Compliment. Some more great advice from Yes & Yes.
- I kind of want to get this adorable frog toy from Happy Sprout Pets for Sienna, but I’m pretty sure she’d destroy it within a day.
- 39 Pairs of Statement Tights. Some cool, some crazy.
- This is just a good read for anyone: I Have Herpes And It’s Not The End Of The World. Be informed.
- So, You’re An Adult. How Do You Make Friends Now? Self-explanatory.
- I’m excited for the new Book Club that Alyx is starting!
Things of Note:
I got complimented separately today on my dress, and on my perfume. I’m wearing a cute dress; I’m not wearing perfume. Lol. I guess I just naturally smell good? Or there was some sort of flower bush nearby?
Exciting things this week: Ian is back on his regular schedule, so no more lonely evenings (until next month, at least); paychecks; printing up some owl stuff and long-sleeved stuff for the shop; buying all the ingredients to try out this recipe; the return of Castle, NCIS, NCIS:LA and Austin Restaurant Week! Good times happening over here.
Don’t forget to go enter the September Group Giveaway! And if you’re interested in sponsoring this little blog in October, head on over to my sponsor page for more info!
How’s everyone’s week going?
I’m excited that you’re excited for book club!! It’s going to be awesome (I hope)!
And at leasst you got complimented on smelling good… better than having bad BO, right?
Very good point, haha. It was just funny, because I didn’t think the guy was even close enough to smell me anyway.