Linking up with Lena for the Tuesday 10. 🙂
1. I used to play WoW (World of Warcraft). The recent new expansion has made me consider re-activating my account, but honestly I think I’m done with it.
2. I do still play The Sims 3. Miniature lives completely under my control AND getting to go crazy with architecture/interior design? Yes, please. There may or may not be a mini-me, mini-Ian and mini-Sienna.
3. I was definitely a nerd back in high school. In the band, National Honor Society, salutatorian, and I took so many AP classes I had enough credits to start college as technically a sophomore. I also played soccer and was co-captain one year, so that mitigates the nerd level somewhat, yes?
4. I read a LOT. In the past 7 days, I’ve started & finished 3 books. Those books are usually of the fantasy/sci-fi persuasion, but not always. There’s a good dose of historical fiction and romance in there, too.
5. I wore glasses from 2nd grade to 7th grade before upgrading to contacts. And they were pretty horrible-looking glasses. The pair I occasionally wear now is much better.
6. I’ve dressed up as a character from a book for Halloween before.
7. I have written emails to authors I admire and totally squealed when they actually wrote back.
8. In the past, I’ve loved sci-fi shows like Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, and Stargate Universe. Right now I’m working my way through Warehouse 13 and Fringe.
9. I’m really good to have on your team in any game involving Rebus puzzles or spelling.
10. I took archery lessons for awhile and still think it’d be really cool to learn how to sword fight.
How about you? Any geeky traits you want to own up to?