Linking up with Alyx.
1. Sometimes I will bookmark an item in a ‘Shopping’ folder in my bookmarks instead of pinning to Pinterest because I don’t want anyone else to snatch it up before I can.
2. I’m really glad Elena got eliminated from Project Runway. She was unstable and obsessed with shoulder pads. I don’t understand how she’s the top fan favorite. I feel like whoever voted for her wasn’t watching the same show I was watching. That said, I like both the personalities and design styles of all of the final four, so it’s going to be a good last couple of episodes.
3. I am such a wuss when it comes to the cold. I was supposed to go to a clothing swap meet-up today, which is at a farmers’ market so a bit outdoorsy. And then I woke up and it was only 50 degrees. That is not farmers’ market weather for me! Changed my RSVP to no and not even sorry about it.
4. Sometimes Ian kisses my cheek or arm or whatever is nearest when he moves to get up in the morning (he always gets up earlier than me, even on weekends with no work). And sometimes it’s nice and cuddle-like, and sometimes it scares the shit out of me to be touched suddenly when I’m still mostly asleep, resulting in a terrified gasp and me sitting bolt upright. I always feel bad when I realize what happened, because he was just being lovey. It’s not like I can help how my not-conscious mind interprets it though.
5. I do not care about football. I’ll watch Texas games with Ian because that’s the team he likes to watch, and hey I do live here at UT’s home. But really I don’t give a flying fuck, and don’t get how it became such a big deal.
6. It baffles me how Ian just does all of his laundry in one load and doesn’t pay attention to care labels. I sort my laundry by colors vs. whites, and also normal cycle vs. delicate/hand-wash. Yes, sometimes that means I do 4 loads of laundry, but it also means my clothes stay bright and held-together longer.