Linking up with Lena for the Tuesday 10. This week’s theme: If I won the lottery, the first 10 things I’d buy or do are:
1. Pay off all of my debt (credit cards, car loan, medical bills).
2. Give a big chunk of it to my mom.
4. Stick some in savings (some in particular set aside for the someday wedding).
5. Buy a new car.
6. Take a nice big long vacation (with Ian, of course). Maybe Australia, traveling around the whole continent. Maybe Europe, country-hopping.
7. House fixing up: new floors, new fridge and paying people to paint inside & out.
8. Buy a new laptop (Mac, of course).
9. Buy a bunch of lenses and accessories for my Nikon DSLR.
10. Some indulgent shopping for things like clothes, books, video games, etc.
How about you? What would you do if you won the lottery?
I forgot to add saving to my list 🙂
Well, your list had more fun stuff. 🙂