1. I am still trying to catch up on everything I missed over T-day break. I’ve managed to get the email and work stuff under control, but I’m still going through blog posts in my reader and such. It is one of my missions over the weekend!
2. I’ve got a very rough draft of the next design for the shop! It’s based on a good old quatrefoil/four-leaf clover. I’ve got to clean it up and make it symmetric, and I might add some barbs on the inner points, but this is basically it. I may make two different sizes of this.
3. This arrived in the mail today! It was one of my Black Friday treats to myself (on sale from Ideeli at 75% off!), and I love it. Being worn as soon as it’s actually cold enough to wear a jacket outside (it was nearly 80 today).
4. I totally missed Blogger Book Club stuff this month. Between travel/holiday and work, I just ended up not having much time. And the book (Gone Girl) is not a quick read. In fact, I find myself taking breaks every 50 or so pages because it’s giving me anxiety just to read it. But it’s another mission this weekend, to finish it.
5. You should go say a final hi to Nessa and Amber, who were sparkling additions to my sidebar this past month. 🙂 And then say a new hi to Kayleigh and Madison, who are new additions hanging out over there.
Other than that, this weekend’s line-up includes: coffee with friends, curry, a birthday for more friends, homemade chex mix, screenprinting, and closet cleaning-outting.
What are you up to this weekend?