- An interesting experiment in emotive fashion: This dress turns see-thru when you’re excited.
- How do you get someone to lose interest in their hobby? Pay them to do it.
- Relax! You’ll Be More Productive. Paradoxically, the best way to get more done may be to spend more time doing less.
- “Whenever I hear someone talking about how it’s wrong to have sex and sexiness in YA novels, what I actually hear is this.”
- Why We Love Beautiful Things.
- Samantha’s (well-founded) rant on the worst shop advice she’s ever gotten: The Etsy Myth That Makes Me Violent In The Most Violent Way A Buddhist Can Get.
- 24 Lies People Like To Tell Women.
- 6 Reasons To Choose a Book Over a Person.
- 27 Ways To Make Your Groceries Last As Long As Possible.
- Executive Wisdom: 44 Inspiring And Useful Quotes From 44 Presidents.
- 20 Things We Always Forget.
- 17 cultural reasons why this European never wants to live in America, along with “It’s a big bad scary world out there!” Are you sure North America? – both good food for thought.
And now for lots of those numbered lists:
Things of Note:
It was a most excellent long weekend (more about that tomorrow), and today is off to a good start. I am caught up on work stuff and email, and am now getting caught up on blog stuff. I even have a few posts *scheduled*! It feels nice to be back on top of things. 🙂
Ian is working late shift this week, so I have evenings to myself/free. Sometimes that’s nice and sometimes it’s a bummer. Like when there’s an evening event I want to go to but my go-to outing partner is working. So, anyone in/around Austin care to go to this with me on Friday? Should be interesting, and it’s free!
How’s your week going, fellow internet dwellers?