Linking up for Sunday Social
1. 5 songs you’ll listen to the rest of your life: This is a tough one. But probably: This Losing by Airborne Toxic Event, Accidental Babies by Damien Rice, Barcelona by Jewel, Tip of My Tongue by The Civil Wars, and The Luckiest by Ben Folds Five.
2. 5 things on your bucket list: visit Ireland, Italy & Greece; write a complete book even if I never do anything with it; laser eye surgery so don’t have to keep wearing contacts or glasses; skydiving; take a trip on a sailboat.
3. 5 celebs you’d love to hang out with for a day: Nathan Fillion, Neil Patrick Harris, Ewan McGregor, Jennifer Lawrence, and Anna Kendrick.
4. 5 things you always carry in your purse: wallet, pen, keys to our neighborhood mailbox and my PO box, chapstick, and phone.
5. 5 books on your reading list: Way more than 5! Sheesh. I guess the most immediate on my wanting to read list are Reached (book #3 in the Matched series); Scarlet (book #2 in the Lunar Chronicles); Mistborn; Austenland; and MWF Seeking BFF.
Happy weekend and beginning to March to everyone! 🙂
Ooooh I totally want to visit Ireland, Italy and Greece too. Yes please!
Right?! Those places have been on my travel wishlist forever.
I love your 5 celebrity choices. Also I have Mistborn sitting on my shelf to read, one we actually purchased and didn’t just get from the library. 🙂
Same! I actually bought a copy as well, just have to read it still. It’s sitting out in view with the library books, so it’ll happen sometime in the next few weeks.
I think Neil Patrick Harris would be the most fun to hang out with for a day. He just seems like such an awesome person.
Right? He just seems like such a happy, fun person.