- Anita Sarkeesian’s Tropes Vs. Women Series Is Up—And It’s Great. Agreed.
- Young Girl Gives Newborn Sister Existential Affirmation. This is seriously the cutest.
- This Billboard Produces Drinking Water out of Air
- These sculptures are made out of nothing but thin sheets of paper and are amazing.
- Check out Carly’s easy hummus recipe.
- If you ever need help picking out a random color, this site’s got you covered.
- Novel Delights: Fiction readers score higher on empathy and social acumen tests than do readers of nonfiction.
- Why Trying to Look Smart Is a Dumb Strategy
- 25 Things Writers Should Beware
- A Talk With One Of China’s Rent-A-Boyfriends. Interesting. I’m kind of surprised this isn’t a thing in the States, too. (or is it, and I’m just not tuned in?)
- Sh*t You Should Know About Blogging: Giveaways have Rules! Legally speaking, that is.
- Blogs you should check out: Nicole, Liz, Kara, & Miranda.
Things of Note:
That’s really all I’ve got right now. Though it’s looking to be a slow work day, which means I should have time for screenprinting, other craftiness, and taking some outfit pics for tomorrow. What are you up to today?
Love the 25 Things Writers Should Beware and the one about bloggers and giveaway was really interesting and almost a little scary to think about the legal stuff!
I know! I’ve sort of been off hosting giveaways for awhile now, because they take a lot of work, and that post just sort of reinforced my inclination not to. We’ll see.